Digipak Experimenting 1

Here we started to experiment with creating a digipak, so here I have found some images which link together and would suit the chilled them that I am going for. Below I made the front cover on Photoshop where I placed the title ‘Overload’ behind the figure. I then used the same font for the artist name. I made a white boarder around the image to make it look more bold; like a front cover. I also made a soft halo around the figure to make him stand out further. Below are some screenshots of the process.

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 09.20.56.pngScreen Shot 2015-12-01 at 12.10.13.pngScreen Shot 2015-12-01 at 09.22.16.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 12.18.42.png

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s